Our team regularly manages our clients’ complex and high-value transactions, particularly regarding investment protection in Africa and Central and South Eastern Europe. Our integrated investment protection services offer a combination of local knowledge, industry experience and global awareness. We work side-by-side with our clients to ensure that deals are conducted effectively and in a timely manner, with a focused attention on potential risks.
Our services include:
- Assistance and guidance in the identification of investment possibilities
- Legal advice and representation of clients in acquisitions, takeovers and other equity transactions, including public mergers
- Tenders and privatisations
- Support with local greenfield operations
- Financial structuring and investment protection
- Investment treaty protection
- Treaty drafting and investment protection agreement guidance.
Our ability to listen to and understand our clients’ concerns, both large and nuanced, enables us to stay ahead of the many challenges companies routinely face.